To get rid of daily stress and worries of the modern-day lifestyle, are you thinking about practising yoga? How about sitting in a quaint and solitary place with the snow-capped Himalayas in the backdrop, a serene lake in the forefront, and deepening your practice in a calm, rejuvenating, and salubrious environment? Sounds utopian and awesome? If yes, then Nepal is the country you need to experience.
Yoga can make you feel relaxed, refreshed, and rejuvenated throughout the day. It transforms a distressed person into a relaxed, happier, and healthier life by cutting negativities all around and filling it with inner joy, contentment, calm, and positivity. Yoga helps evolve a person physically, mentally, and spiritually.
With Tibet in the northeast, Bhutan in the east, and sandwiched between India and China, Nepal is one of the most preferred destinations for backpackers. With the scenic views of mountains, hills, rivers, and lakes, Nepal is heaven on the earth for nature-lovers. The paradisal country offers views one would die for. It is a hub for cultural diversity, spirituality, adventure and natural beauty. Be it nature-lovers, adventure junkies or spirituality seekers or foodies, Nepal has a lot to offer to everyone.
Aside from providing a magical yogic experience, attending a yoga class in Nepal brings a number of benefits along. Let’s take a glance at some of them:
- Deepen your practice in the Lap of Nature: Located in the foothills of Himalayas, Nepal is truly blessed with Natural Beauty. Joining yoga classes in Nepal, you would get the opportunity to practice yoga in the outdoors, in sublime nature. Breathe in the fresh mountain air, listen to the quirky sounds of animals in the jungle and witness the mesmerizing sunrise and dramatic sun set while practising yoga. You will get the opportunity to practice yoga at some of the highest peaks in the world you always dreamt of visiting.
- Meet Yogis From Across the Globe: Strengthen your yoga practice and expand your knowledge by meeting yogis across the globe. The naturally blessed country is on everyone’s bucket list. Tourist and yogis from every nook and cranny of the world visit Nepal once in blue moon at least. Taking a yoga class in Nepal, you would get the chance to mingle up with like-minded people from diverse regions. Practice together, trek together, hang around together, volunteer together and create life lasting friendships. Spend your evening in your favorite workshop session, or take a stroll in the nearby market and explore the local culture. Sit by the scenic lake, exchange and share your views and thoughts with your new friends.
- An Environment that Nourishes your soul: Nestled in the foothills of enthralling Himalayas, Nepal is an ideal place for mind-body-soul nourishment. The breathtaking, scenic views and reviving ambience would help you get rid of stress and worries of daily life and would unwind you completely. The refreshing and soothing environment will unwind you completely and will make you feel relaxed and refreshed. The amazing weather and the immaculate environment helps you deepen your practice.
- Relish the taste buds with Excellent Nepalese Food: While attending yoga classes in Nepal, you would get the opportunity to taste a variety of mouth-watering food and cuisines. Momo and Dal Bhat are the popular and favorite food of Nepal. Influenced from South Asian countries like India and China, Nepalese food is healthier yet palatable.
- Goes smooth with the budget: Nepal is really inexpensive for all your needs, be it shelter, food, travelling, adventure and the most important one- Yoga. Unlike other parts of the globe, entering Nepal and staying here is painless. All you need is a passport with minimum 6 months validity and some bucks in your pocket. You can get a luxury suite just for a few dollars. No passport…still no problem. You can still make an entry in Nepal on Tourist Visa that costs next to nothing. There are a number of notable yet affordable yoga schools and centres that offer a wide range of yoga teacher training programs, courses, and retreats. From attempting jaw-dropping adventure activities to visiting sacred acclaimed temples and learning yoga in premium yoga schools, Nepal provides a splendid experience at all levels
So, take your yoga classes in Nepal and make your yogic experience more enticing and joyful.